without heart

No, I'm not fine... And I miss you like hell...
I feel like there's nothing good on me... Like I'm never gonna do anything right... And I don't have the strength to continue just because I know I'm not gonna succeed...
Can I only ask for a hug and a "everything's gonna be okay"? I don't need anything more... Really, I'm tired of hearing empty words (especially from you) like, you are amazing, you don't need to change, you are beautiful or things like that... I only need you...
You have no idea how you've changed my life... For I month I felt like I could own the world if that was what I wanted. And all because of you...
But now... I don't know... When you act like before I'm scared, 'cause I'm not sure if you mean it or not...

I just... I just felt like I gave you my heart... Really... It's a bit weird to explain but I feel I gave you my heart some time ago and now I only have a hole on my chest. I can't feel that hole when you make me feel fine or when you are talking to me (if you are not talking about girls, of course). But when you are not here... It hurts... And it's pretty hard to breathe. It's like electric shocks that start on the place my heart should be and go through my whole body... It's painful...

And I'm just here... Hoping you remember me, hoping you remember my poor heart. The heart that you have somewhere in your room, under the dust and rubbish... I'm just hoping you hear it beating and remember of it... and if not... I should start to know how to live without a heart...


P.S.: I've only given my entire heart to you... I mean maybe I've given some parts of it... but you have the whole heart... And you know why. You are the only person who has ever been this way to me... The person who I felt the most closer to...
P.S.2: Saddly and stupidly... I still love you ♥

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El mismo dilema de siempre

Caídas

I'm scared