Our story

I thought you were moving to a far place on Earth. I was afraid and ready to miss you like hell.

One day, one normal and boring day, you appeared near to one of my closest friends. You lied. You were moving near to my place. I couldn't believe that. You were really there. It kinda scared me but having you there was so amazing.

I'm not sure but I think we hugged and smiled to each other, it was a really nice moment.
I think then the time passed and... I don't really know why but we were trying to know if we were something pretending we were more than friends. I remember feeling happy and special and full of joy. You were finally by my side!

I remember one day that I gathered all my strength just to stay at your side and slowly grabbed your hand. I was so nervous: what if you didn't want to grab mine? But you did it! You were so shy in that moment, I can remember your red face and that little smile... So handsome! Then I started to draw circles in your hand, what a wonderful feeling!

Time passed. I knew something was wrong for you. You didn't hold my hand as you used. I was pretty scared. I needed you by my side to be happy... I was so nervous and my body was shaking when I asked if you didn't like it when I held your hand. You never answerd me but your face said the truth. I smiled at you as my heart broke saying "everything is fine". I kissed your cheek and ran.

We saw each other almost every day after that, my friends were your friends now. At first it was a bit uncomfortable but we got used to it.
Suddenly it all became weird. I acted so really silly and "started dating" my best friend's ex-boyfriend. I hate him so I'm sure I did it to make you jealous. And I think it worked.
I'm sure he wasn't comfortable but I didn't care, we "dated" eachother. The day you discovered us we were holding our hands when I looked at you. You looked so really dissappointed. I wanted to ask: Then why did you let me go?
I wish we were together again... With you by my side life is so much easier!

But it was just a dream... You are living in a really far place of the Earth and I miss you like hell. Hope someday this can be true... but we have to last forever




P.S.: If I dream of you again, will you talk me like you did today? Thanks a lot for that and I'm sorry... I kinda screw it up at the end

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El mismo dilema de siempre

Caídas

I'm scared