What's happening?

Tell me... What happened to you today? What made you act like if everything was fine again?
What happened yesterday? Was it?

You know... even I said thanks yesterday... You didn't help me a lot... It fet pretty bad in fact... Cause I knew you didn't mean it and it hurts...
And... I'm wondering why you had to act that way... I was completely broken and I was so desesperated looking for help... Help that I can only get from you, the only person that knows me 100%... but you acted like there was nothing wrong... in fact, I finished telling nice things about you when I was feeling that there was nothing good in me...

What can I do when I'm broken and the only person that can repair me makes me fall again and again?

And what about today? I mean... you acted like we were still us... Like everything around us whas the same as a month ago... And... It felt fine... and you can't imagine how bad I want that to happen... You have no idea of how much I need to hug you...

I still love you... Not as much as I did... but I still do... But as a good thing... I'm getting use to not to be able to talk with you which is a fantastic thing for my heart and my mind (:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El mismo dilema de siempre

Caídas

I'm scared