I can't stop myself hahaha I really need to say it...
I'm sorry... I still miss you when we spend some days without talking... Yeah, I'm stupid but I can't help myself. I'm sorry I still care about my friend... I know I shouldn't...
And I'm really sorry for telling you this... but there's really noone who I can count with except for you... sometimes...
I just feel that nothing in my life goes fine and... I don't know... Just been feeling low lately.
You have no idea how much I wish I was 16 again... Being an adult and going to University really sucks (for me, of course, everyone loves it)
And... I've been wondering if you wanna still be my firend... With that I don't want you to get mad, or angy, or disappointed, or talk to me more. No, really... I just wanna know if you don't mind me talking to you. I'm fine just leaving messages you every now and then, just asking if you are fine about me leaving messages...
I'm sorry for talking you a lot and for being so noisy... I'm gonna stop, I promise... but I really need to "hear" you saying you don't want them..

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El mismo dilema de siempre

Caídas

I'm scared